Sunday, July 29, 2012

Days 16-21

  • Sleepover with Katelynn
  • Discussed whether or not I would like to live in Salt Lake City
  • Finished Sarah's Key. So good! Read it!
  • Began A Jane Austen Education. I love it.  I read it with a pencil and mark all the fabulous things that Jane Austen teaches us.  I love her even more now!
  • Celebrated the 24th of July in Utah, it's kind of a big deal here.  Had a yummy BBQ
  • Had lunch at Zupas. It's now my new favorite place! So delicious!
  • Had dinner with Holly.  We had a great conversation and it was so good to catch up!
  • Researching ideas and choices for the future.  It's so overwhelming!
  • Talked with Marisa's dad about speech pathology
  • OLYMPICS!!!
  • Phone chats with my long distance friends! More life discussions!
  • Went shopping with Holly, did our nails, and watched a movie
  • More thinking about the future. Job. Career. Schooling. Place to live.
  • Sonic Slushies and people watching/creeping at 11:30 PM
  • Late night chats with the girls



Katelynn gave me this zebra to keep me company.  He is big and soft and great for cuddling.

Happy Pioneer Day!

Holly and I