Saturday, July 21, 2012

Days 12 & 13

Friday we headed to the Provo Mall for some browsing/shopping.  And miracle of miracles I found a swim suit.  I was quite shocked myself.  Now I shouldn't have to go swim suit shopping for a while.  It is seriously such a downer.  I am so not a fan of swim suit shopping, but then again what woman is?  I'm sure that even the most gorgeous and skinny girls see flaws when they look at themselves in a mirror.  But that is a conversation for another day.  I found a swim suit. YAY! (I will NOT be posting pictures, fyi...)

Then to Sonic for Happy Hour!!  1/2 off drinks and slushes.  I love their slushes!

Look! We're matchy matchy!  Not even planned. We're just THAT cool.

That night we introduced Emilee to Little Women.  She had NEVER seen it!?  Now that's just criminal!  Little Women is one of the best laughing, have a good cry, feel good movies.  Oh I love it so much!  And it is a movie that you can watch at any time in life.  No matter what is happening to you it applies.  I had some new insights to life that I will save for a later post.  Of course Emilee loved the movie.  How can you not?  It's even got Christian Bale.  Win Win.

Today was another relaxing day.  Mar went to visit her cousins so I had most of the afternoon to myself.  I spent it playing the piano, reading, thinking, exercising (I am getting fat from all the yummy food we eat!), painted my nails, and watched an episode of Sherlock.  
Tonight we went to Emilee's for dinner.  Her mom made a pancake kind of thing that I can't remember the name for the life of me.  It's a foreign name.  Eeplsneevers or something like that.  Most like spelled different.  They were like balls of dough cooked on the stove in a special pan.  Well, whatever they're called they were delicious! 

I am almost finished with Sarah's Key.  If you haven't read it then read it.  It is so good. Maybe I'll do a later post about it.
And Goodnight to my readers.  Whomever you are.

No comments: