Monday, July 16, 2012

This One is For Janelle!!

Janelle Anderson is one of my BESTEST friends!  We have known each other since we were 4 years old but we really became friends in high school.  She is always fun to be with and easy to talk to.  I am so grateful for her friendship.  Not only is she an amazing friend but she is also a GREAT photographer!!!




I look pretty good.  And it's all thanks to her!  I don't look that good on a regular basis!  Honestly, I can't stop looking at myself haha.  I thoroughly enjoy going out and doing photoshoots with Janelle.  It's always a good time!  And she has a great eye and  sees things that I never see!  I could never  be a photographer.  I'm not creative enough!

Here are some photos she took of David, my studly brother!


This was another fun photoshoot!  We had a good time.  And David looks great!
  
Well, Janelle is going to Washington for a couple weeks to photograph a wedding.  If you live in the Vancouver, WA/ Portland, OR area and want some pictures done then you should look her up!  She not only does great individual portraits but her family and couple portraits are also amazing!!!  
Check her out here on her blog.  She is only available for a limited time (August 3-4, 6-11) so if you are interested contact her ASAP.

Thanks Janelle for always being a great friend to me and for making me look fabulous!
You ROCK!

No comments: