Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Days 8 & 9

Monday and Tuesday were relaxing, do whatever days.  They consisted of coloring flashcards for Marisa's preschool class, browsing used book stores, reading in the park, FHE, root beer floats from Arctic Circle, shopping for a swim swuit (which was unsuccessful because of my bodacious curves, don't even get me started!), a walk around the block, and watching some movies.


Mar and I went to see Mirror Mirror at the Dollar Theater.  We loved it!  It is super cute and funny.  Julia Roberts cracks me up!  And instead of the Prince waking up the Princess from a spell, she had to wake him up.  I liked that.  Actually she saved him twice!  Power to the women!


Have you ever heard of Pushing Daisies?  Me neither.  It was a TV show that only ran for 2 seasons but Mar loves it so we watched the first two episodes.  It is quirky.  It's about a pie maker, Ned, who can bring people back to life with one touch.  But if he ever touches them again they die again.  He works alongside a Private Detective solving murders by bringing the victim back to life long enough for them to tell who killed them.  And of course he brings back to life the girl he loves but they can never touch.  It makes for an interesting and cute love story.

I have enjoyed just relaxing with my bestie Marisa.  We've got a trip to Park City planned for tomorrow!  I'm excited!!

No comments: