Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Day 15 Yes there is More...

From the previous post you all know I spent the day with Katelynn.  Well, after our LONG and THERAPEUTIC walk,   Katelynn and I went to visit our great friend Jessie.  I hadn't seen Jessie in ages so it was so great to be with her and to talk about life.  She also has an adorable little baby now that I just couldn't get enough of.

Here is Jess and Liam (wearing his cute little sun hat that was adorably too big)

Jessie is an amazing woman!  She is a great mother and is another one of my heroes!  She is working to support her family and takes care of her baby.  Wow.  She is superwoman.  I love her so much!!  It is so nice to be reunited with the friends that I haven't seen in forever!!

Katelynn, Me, Jessie

We took the above picture and then remembered one of us taken at graduation.  We found it and then decided to re-do it now.

Graduation June 2007

Now- 2012

I LOVE US.

No comments: