Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Days 22-23

Day 21

 Dinner at J Dogs.
A place that serves hot dogs (obviously) and they have a super yummy sauce. 
It was good.

A trip to Hobby Lobby.
Wow. That store is AWESOME!

Day 22

Emilee, Marisa, and I

LAGOON!!!  
We arrived right when it opened and stayed all day.  It was a BLAST!  I haven't ridden on a real roller coaster since I was 9 years old and went to Disneyland.  I love roller coasters!  Our voices were hoarse by the end of the day from all our screaming.  My favorite ride was Wicked.  And it was WICKED!  We road it twice.  Can you see the white roller coaster behind Emilee?  That one was scary because it looks and sounds old.  I thought for sure it would break and we would die and it creaked and moaned!  But it was still a fun roller coaster.
Lagoon was a great day!


No comments: