Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Days 28-37

I'm pretty behind on blogging so here is a quick summary of what's been happening.

Doobie Elf - Mar's signature creepy face

Sno Cones at THE BEST PLACE!
And those are the "small".
So Good.

Checked out the City Creek Mall in Salt Lake.
It is full of expensive stores, like Tiffany's, which I wanted to see just so I could get the whole Breakfast at Tiffany's experience.

A creek runs through the middle of the lower part of the mall.  
And it has a retractable roof.
It's a fun place to go and just look.  I can't imagine being rich enough to shop there for real.

The mall is right across the street from Temple Square, see the Temple in the background.

Cheesecake Factory.
It was just as amazing as it looks.
I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.

Utah on fire.
This is the second fire I've seen in the past couple weeks.

We hiked the Y at night while it was lit up.
Almost there!

Britton, Me, and Mar at the top!
We just sat up there and chatted while looking at the great view!

Holly, Mar, and I went on a 11:30 PM pie run.
We'd just watched Break Dawn Part 1 (2 hours of my life I'll never recover from) and needed to detox with pie.  Ugg, I don't even want to think about it.

I have only 3 more days left in Utah!!  Mom and Dad are here for Education Week so I got to see them last night!  I will be happy to go home but I am not so excited to go back to reality.  But I won't think about that, I've still got 3 more days to party!



No comments: