Thursday, August 16, 2012

Day 38

Wednesday was my last day to see Emilee before I head back home.  So that evening Marisa, Emilee, and I went to a quilt show.  Emilee is an AMAZING quilter!  People pay her to make quilts for them and she has a big machine that she can make awesome designs with.  It's really all over my head.  There were some really amazing quilts!  I can't imagine having the patience to make a quilt.  After we looked at all the quilts we went to get pizza at Pier 49 Pizza.

We ordered a large pizza with 5 different kinds of meat and got free cheesy bread.  We went to town on that pizza and there wasn't any left overs!  It was some of the best pizza I've ever had!




Mar and I

Emilee and I
I am so glad that I got to know Emilee!  We have finally started to bond so it's sad that I have to leave.  But she was excited to meet me and ready to be my friend the day I arrived.  I am so grateful that she accepted me and made me feel apart from the beginning!

Mar, Emille, and I

Only 1 more day left in Utah.

No comments: