Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Roomies!



This year I've been blessed with fantastic roommates! We all get along really well and always have a great time together. I got 3 roommates that I didn't know. One happened to be my room roommate, Kimberly. She is absolutely AMAZING!!! I couldn't have asked for a better roommate! Elise and Cassie were the other 2 I hadn't met before. Elise is our freshman that we love to death! She's adorable. Cassie was a senior and engaged so we didn't see her much. And when we did she was with Mike her fiance, they were usually on the couch watching TV. But Cassie and Mike were married December 13. Janelle and Marisa are my other 2 roommates who I roomed with my freshman year and we decided to stick together this year also.
So now it is a new semester and my roommates and I were perfectly happy when no one replaced Cassie. Elise has never had her own room and now she gets one! Plus now we get the living room to ourselves and don't have to worry about walking in on the engaged couple...como se dice AKWARD?!
So it's just us and yesterday we decided to go take Apartment photos. Are we insane? Yes, we are. We went up to the Rick's Gardens which are covered in snow just like the rest of Rexburg and had a friend take our pictures. It was probably 25 degrees outside and we opted on the black t-shirts and beaded necklaces. It was FREEZING!!! They actually turned out pretty good, our smiles are probably frozen on. We took over 150 pictures but had a blast! We had to hike through the snow to get to this little porch in the gardens. We will probably all catch pneumonia but it was worth it. Now we've got something to decorate our walls with.


Marisa & Me-this girl cracks me up everyday!!


Me & Kimberly-The Bosom Friends. I swear we are soul mates. We love Sabrina & Jane Austen, what couldn't be more perfect?


Me & Jo-We have been friends since high school & have had our ups & downs rooming together but we're both still alive and laughing!


Elise & Me-She's the smartest one in the apartment and always reminds us that we would be lost without her! :)



I think that this semester is going to be a great one! I know it's only been one week but as long as everyone does the dishes on their assigned day and don't their boyfriends/fiances over 24/7(which shouldn't be a problem, but it is BYU-I) we should get along just fine!











3 comments:

MaudieV said...

Oh, Hannah, what wonderfully fun pictures. It looks like a great semester ahead and I get to be there through your blog. I am so excited!!!!

Nellieloue23 said...

Did you HAVE to post that one of us? Kristin wasn't even supposed to take that picture! ;)

SL&G said...

Looks like you're off to a good start. Is the roommate pictures the new thing? I have seen a few on facebook. Enjoy the snow in Rexburg!