Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Abs that Rock...or hurt?

This semester my roommates and I have been trying to live a little healthier by not making yummy treats all the time and also by exercising for at least 30 minutes daily. It has actually been going pretty well. Around 8:30 most nights we head up to the La Jolla work out room and either run or do pilates for a half an hour. My roommate Kimberly is an aerobic instructor on campus Mondays and Wednesday so a couple of us go to her class. It is really fun, I didn't think I'd like step aerobics because I'm not very coordinated but now that I've been a few times it's really fun. Well yesterday Janelle asked if I wanted to go to Abs that Rock with her. I've always wanted to go but never had the initiative to walk to campus at night and go. But last night we went....and barely survived! 50 minutes of intense ab work! I am sooo sore today!! My abs, obleques, and glutes are pretty tender! But it is a good pain, I actually like feeling sore because I know that I've accomplished something. Tonight's aerobics should be interesting! :)

No comments: