Thursday, January 29, 2009

Patrick Jane, not the Mentalist...MY Mentalist!

When I went home for Thanksgiving I watched a show with my mom called The Mentalist. Mom would record the episodes every Tuesday and then watch them when she had time. I watched on episode with her...one...and I became hooked! When I returned to school, with only 2 weeks till finals, I abandoned my studies and caught myself up with The Mentalist. I literally became addicted, after classes I got online and watched another episode. At least it's a brand new show so there were only about 9 episodes I needed to catch up on. Now every Wednesday I go online to watch the latest episode from the night before. It's my little treat. Those of you who haven't seen The Mentalist, WATCH IT! And if you love handsome men with adorable smiles then Patrick Jane is your man!

Well, the past 2 weeks have just been reruns so I have been missing The Mentalist. I'm ready for a new episode. I actually have to do my homework because there isn't a new one for me to watch! So I am impatiently waiting for a new and exciting episode and after I watch it I will call up my mom and we'll talk about it. Because we both LOVE Patrick Jane!
Sigh...

3 comments:

The Henriksons said...

Sigh is right! I too am not so patiently waiting for a new episode. But I am glad it has given you a chance to catch up on some homework. Mom

The Henriksons said...

Sigh is right! I too am not so patiently waiting for a new episode. But I am glad it has given you a chance to catch up on some homework. Mom

The Henriksons said...

I am not sure why my last comment was printed twice. It would be so nice to just be smarter than the computer. Mom