Sunday, November 7, 2010

Pretty Sure the Goldfish are Possessed and other ramblings...

So we have 4 goldfish that sit on an end table in our living room and I am pretty positive that they are possessed. Why? You may ask...well because as I am typing all 4 are at the top of the water, facing different corners, moving their mouths in weird ways. Now, they do this on a regular basis it it's just creepy. They're supposed to swim around their bowl like cute little fishies...oh gosh and now they are all facing the same way and it looks like they're paying tribute to something. AHHHHH! Possessed Goldfish! Moving On....before I freak myself out...

This week was a fabulous week. And not because it was my birthday and there was cake a yummy food but it was fabulous because I have the most AMAZING friends. I had so many people wish me Happy Birthday on Wednesday and then on Friday I was surrounded by all my close friends. Wow, I am so blessed. I was talking with a friend about how loved I felt and he said that was the best thing about birthdays, being reminded of the friends you have and how loved you are. And that was definitely a reminder that I needed! Lately I just have not been feeling the love. So while usually birthdays are not looked forward too as we grow older, this one was very much needed. I am so grateful for my friends! Thanks for being awesome, understanding, and always looking out for me. I'd be lost without you!

In just 2 weeks I will be home in Washington!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to go home for Thanksgiving! Thanksgiving is the best holiday EVER! I can't wait for turkey, mashed potatoes, rolls, pie...and what I've really been craving SUGAR ROLLS made by Grandma Julie, because no one can make them like her. And it wouldn't be Thanksgiving without them. So they better be there...just saying. Also, I can't wait to see my family! I've missed them like crazy this semester. Can't wait to hug them and kiss them all (yep boys, you better start preparing, there is no use in trying to hide!) and stay up late with my bros. Maybe a little Lord of the Rings? Please say yes!

The internet has been off and on all weekend and it's beginning to drive me INSANE!

My family is awesome! Not only was I reminded that I have friends this week but I was reminded how much my family loves me too. Being in a juvenile delinquency class has really made me appreciate my family even more. I am so blessed to have been born into a functional, reliable family that taught me good values. Parents who raised me in a good environment and gave me opportunities to learn and grown in a safe place. So many children now don't get that luxury and it definitely shows in our society and it breaks my heart. So Thank you Mom and Dad. I love my brothers. They're the best.

I have discovered a new amazing thing that has changed my life...a diffuser and a blow dryer! It makes my hair all wavy and cute and I've never had so many compliments on my hair and how CUTE I look than when I have used it the past couple days...It's just fabulous!

Books are the best things ever! Yesterday I went to a used book store and Barnes and Noble in Idaho Falls. And boy, was I in heaven. Haha, I'm such a nerd but who cares! I'm so excited to read the 5 books I bought and I've still got 3 others from my last trip to the bookstore that need to be read. Oh I would die without books...

Well, I think you will be relieved to know that the goldfish are currently acting normal...And I can't wait for this next week. It will be a great week! Why? Because I have decided it will be! :)

2 comments:

The Henriksons said...

I can hardly wait for Thanksgiving and having you home. And I talked to grandma Julie today and she is definately bringing the sugar rolls!!
Mom

The Henriksons said...

You are Wonderful!

Dad