Sunday, October 31, 2010

David

Today is David's Birthday. So decided to blog about how much I love him.
I love that David and I talk now! It's absolutely fantastic! We can talk about life and everything. Over the seven week break David and I became really close, spending a lot of time together. We laugh and goof off. We talk about relationships, school, family, and other things. But we do disagree over radio stations. We have had to agree to respect the others music choice but we don't have to love it.
I'm so grateful that I have this relationship with David. I feel like it gets better and better the older we get. He is a very good listener and I appreciate that he is interested in my life. I love that we still communicate while I'm at school and then when I home we just have fun. I'm excited to see how our friendship progresses.
David, you are AWESOME! I love you so much! And I can't wait to come home and chill with ya! Thanks for being amazing and always there for me! You ROCK!


2 comments:

The Henriksons said...

Thanks, i love you sooooo much, its not even funny. Just saying tho, those are like the 2 worst pictures of me you have ever taken!! Love ya!!!!!
~DAVID

The Henriksons said...

I love David too! He is an awesome kid. Mom