Friday, October 1, 2010

So Pumped!!

I am so excited for the weekend!! And there are so many reasons why! Do you want to know why? Okay, I'll tell you :)

  • General Conference- I remember when I was a kid and General Conference was kinda a drag and the exciting part was going out to eat in between sessions on Saturday. But one year in H.S it just clicked. And now I LOVE IT!!! Really excited!
  • I have, like, NO homework! WHOOP! It's really a miracle because even if I did have homework it probably wouldn't get done because...
  • I'm going to Mar's house! Now there are many sub-reasons why this is exciting: I get to sleep on the "plush cloud" and also run and jump on it! Baylee and Austin are also coming so it's gonna be just one wild girl party all weekend(wait...isn't that what it's like everyday?) Homemade meals. I've already requested the food that I would like. Yay. And I'm excited to just get away for a couple days. It's going to be fantastic!
  • Basically this weekend is going to be legit.
So I wish I could just skip classes today and leave right now! Currently I'm still in my pj's with wet hair, at least my makeup is done. And the walk to the Ricks for Intro to Social Work is not sounding appealing at all! I'm hoping Mar will be home in the next 30 minutes and she can take me. Keep your fingers crossed! But today is going to be FANTASTIC! Why? You ask. Because I've decided it's going to be.

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Can I tell you how jealous I am of you? I spent four hours writing a paper yesterday. :) I miss the fun we had. I`m glad you got to get away though.