Sunday, October 24, 2010

Eh...

Can I just say that I would like to be home right now? I would like to be home in Washington sitting on my couch surrounded by my family. And that's all I'm going to say because I don't want this blog to be "woe is me". But let's just say I'm tired of drama, I supposedly graduate next semester and I've lost all motivation for school, and big things happened in my family this week and I wish I'd been home for all of it. But Thanksgiving is only 4 weeks away, right? Right! I can make it, right? Right! Okay, I can do this. Go Hannah.

I love these guys. They're my favorite.

3 comments:

The Henriksons said...

Go Hannah!! You can do this. We wish you could have been here with us too this week, as always, and look forward to thanksgiving and having you home for a week!! Love ya lots girl! Mom

Carol said...

Hi Hannah,
I just caught up reading your blog!! You hang in there. Thanksgiving will be here soon. This chapter of your life is almost over. Then you'll be moving on to the next chapter. I've enjoyed watching you become a beautiful young woman. You can do it, Hannah. I love you. Aunt Carol

Nellieloue23 said...

I'm right there with you hun! I miss Washington and your family ;) And mine too ;) You can do it darling!