Monday, November 22, 2010

I Am Thankful For...

Friends
I have been blessed with wonderful friends in my life. They have stood by me through so much and I love them all! But I just want to give a little shout out to some...(in no particular order)

Marisa-It's been a fabulous 3 years! I am so glad that we became friends! Thanks for always being there on the rainy(or should I say snowy) days too! Thanks for laughing, learning, living, and loving me! You're the BEST!

Janelle- I think we've got a true friendship because it has lasted and we're still friends even though we took about a year break! Oh man, I love you, Jo! I love our girl nights, giggling, talking about boys and life. I can't wait to live with you next semester!!! It's going to be a party, I'm glad I get you for a few more months before I'm gone and...you know ;)

G-Never thought we'd be friends but I'm glad we finally got there! I love our phone chats and I miss our walks(thanks for walking even though you didn't always want to) Thanks for making me laugh! And no matter what you know I love ya!

Austin-I knew we'd be friends the moment you said "Jane Austen". Then we guarded each other while playing frisbee and the rest is history! Thanks for putting up with my late night craziness and my Chatty Cathy mode. Thanks for all our music parties and pillow fights.

Britton-Thanks for the hugs! And for smelling good. Thanks for the conversations of all topics, for making your funny voice(I doubt it, I drove), and for your great advice!

Baylee-We haven't been friends for long but I appreciate your words of advice and taking time to talk. Thanks for your silly voice that you do (haha thinking about it makes me laugh) And thanks for coming to Zumba with me!

Rachel-I don't get to see you as much as I'd like but when I do it's just fabulous!!! You are just freaking amazing, you've got a gift for being a great friend! Thanks for being dependable!

Brittany-My twin!!! I love that we share a love of literature! Books, books, books! If it will stop snowing we can go to Powells tomorrow!

Britt-First off I just love you, secondly your facial expressions are the best! I could watch you tell stories forever!!!! are you sure you don't want to stay in Rexburg for my last semester?

I am so thankful for all my many friends!! I am so blessed to have all of you in my life! You all play a special role and I feel so blessed to know that you are all there for me! Thank you!!

No comments: