Friday, April 2, 2010

Leap of Faith

Have you ever known that you needed to do something but you didn't want to do it because you didn't know what the outcome would be? Have you ever just wanted to take the easier road but you knew that if you did you wouldn't grow? Have you ever just been strolling happily through life and everything goes your way and you know that it's got to end at some point because it's just been too simple?

I'm sure anyone and everyone who reads this has experienced all that. I am currently experiencing that and let me tell you how it is....it's exciting and something new but it's also FREAKING me out!!!!! I fought it. Yes I did. For about a week I fought it. The Lord kept nudging me and I tried my best to ignore Him. But ignoring the Lord hardly ever works...I was completely restless, fidgety, and got zero sleep for three days before I caved and did what I knew I was supposed to.

So two choices lay before me, both were good and even desirable. And I chose the one that will be the hardest but the most rewarding.

5 comments:

Ariane said...

Good choice.

The Henriksons said...

I love you Hannah and am so glad that you "Hearken" to the spirit of the Lord. You, my child, are a great example to me.

Just remember that after the trial of your faith come the blessings.

Dad

AubsandKenny said...

It will all work out in the end.

The Henriksons said...

I am very proud of you!!! And I will miss you like crazy!! Mom

The Hardy Things in Life said...

No matter what the out come, the Lord is always on your side and loves YOU!! Good Luck!!