Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Weekend

Friday Night:Some friends and I watched Avatar on the lounge's BIG flat screen TV. Scottie promised that if Marisa and I booked the lounge he'd provide the movie. I'd never seen Avatar before and I really enjoyed it! We had a great time!Saturday Afternoon:
I love faux hawks...I don't know what it is about them but I LOVE them! I basically tell every boy I come in contact with to wear his hair in a faux hawk. So Saturday afternoon Britton came over to make us some deliciously HOT guacamole! It was so hot my eyes started watering but I didn't stop eating it! haha. Then he let me style his hair in a faux hawk. We didn't have really good gel so it didn't hold well but it turned out pretty good...
Sunday:
Marisa and I had a little time on our hands Sunday afternoon and commenced to take pictures...Then later Scottie came over...


All in all a GREAT Weekend!!!!

2 comments:

The Hardy Things in Life said...

What fun!! Love all the fun pics!!

The Henriksons said...

Great pictures!! I love the little black jacket!! I miss you tons.
Mom