Monday, April 12, 2010

HOME!


So far being home has been FANTASTIC! I am loving every minute of it!

I am home for a week and then I head back to Rexburg for the Spring Semester. I have finally got everything figured out and that is a wonderful feeling! I'll be working as a nanny, not taking classes. I am so excited, it's going to be a great summer!!
I wanted to share this scripture because it is the story of my life right now, Hebrews 10:36 "For ye have need of patience, that after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise". I took the leap of faith and everything worked out. I am eternally grateful and feel so blessed that I don't even have words to describe how blessed I am. All I can say is that the Lord does provide a way for things to happen. You just have to place your faith and trust in Him and have a little or a lot of patience!


1 comment:

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Yeah! Happy to hear things are working out! It was good to see you and the family!! You need to post the pictures from tonight since I didn't take any at all!! Hope you have a good week at home!