Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The End is in Sight!!!

So remember about three months ago a blog entry I wrote entitled "If I Don't Blog for a While it's because I've Crawled into Hole and I'm Not Coming Out"...yeah...but guess what!? I never crawled into the hole and it's too late to do so now. I've got 2 more days left of the semester, 2 final days with only 2 finals! Oh my gosh I am still breathing! It's literally a miracle...especially the past few weeks, I honestly didn't think I'd live to see these last 2 days! But I did! Hallelujah!!
But I can't celebrate yet because I do have 2 more finals and one of them may be one of the scariest experiences of my life...my English Oral Exam. Brother Hunt is just waiting to chew me up and spit me out. If I come out of that interview with an A I will be ECSTATIC! I've just got to finish reading Sophie's World(I'm not even half way, thanks for asking) and finish my A Grade Project. Oh man I can't wait for 9:15 Friday morning when I walk out of Bro. Hunt's office...anyways...

So if any of you are wondering about my plans for the summer (I'm sure you've all been sitting on the edge of your seat) I will be staying Rexburg. I will hopefully be working! I'm in the process of looking for a job and I'll probably be taking some classes too. There isn't a specific reason for staying (no it's NOT a boy, although I know some of you are thinking it) I just know that Rexburg is where I'm supposed to be. The nice thing is I don't have to pack my stuff away! I'm just moving upstairs.
But I am really excited, it's gonna be a good summer! Just got to finish this week!!!!

3 comments:

The Henriksons said...

yay!! But I miss ya tons!! Mom

Cassandra said...

Hey. I'm sort of in the process of looking for a Nanny for the Spring Semester... it's probably going to be at least 30 hours/week. Is that something you might be interested in? I just have the one daughter, she's two.

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Summers in Rexburg are the best! I just loved it when I was single and going to school! I know you will enjoy it!! Good luck with finals!! You got this!!