Monday, March 23, 2009

Do you like my decorations?

I hate doing laundry, it is the bane of my existence. I especially hate doing it when I have to feed quarters to a machine. The dryers at La Jolla are awful...they just eat my quarters, so after 4 I usually just hang dry my clothes...


But Arlee and Stu are absolute life savers! Sometimes they let me do my laundry at their place while I play with their adorable daughters!(LOVE THEM!) And when I come home I can put my clothes straight into my drawers...it's lovely. And I can't wait to go home and have a washer and dryer at my disposal any time of the day oh, and of course is free!

7 comments:

MaudieV said...

Ah, the life of a college student. You make it sound so glamorous. We all wish we were there!!

Cassandra said...

You crack me up! :) I DO like your decorations lol. Oh, and I love, LOVE Nickle Creek.

The Hardy Things in Life said...

You are always welcome to use our washer and dryer!! Thanks so much for watching the girls, RaeLynn says where's Nana!?! I think it is just too cute!!

The VIPs said...

your decorations are lovely : )

The Henriksons said...

Hannah,

Love the music. I couldn't be more proud of your music choices. Even a Toad the Wet Sprocket song. Do you have a new Nickel Creek album?

Dad

Holly said...

The bane of your existence? That's pretty intense! ha ha I miss you! Don't die during your last weeks of school! Lovey you!

The Henriksons said...

I have those same socks now so it will be interesting when you are home mixing up our socks!! Mom