Friday, March 13, 2009

The Weekend is Finally Here!!!!!

I have been waiting all week for this weekend! I am at the point where I am so done with school, so I have to give myself something to look forward to so that I will keep trucking! And this weekend is going to be great because it's just me and Kimberly. Our roommates all decided to go out of town this weekend so we are going to party it up! haha Here is the agenda:

Friday Night:
  • Get all our homework done so we can party tomorrow
  • maybe make dinner together(I'm feeling stir fry!)
  • Watch a movie, most likely Chocolat because KP still hasn't seen it and Johny Depp is a HOTTIE!
  • Eat the Cadbury eggs that Elise left us, yum!
Saturday:
  • 10-11 am-I have kickboxing and KP has organ practice
  • Shower, get ready, and hop in the car and drive to Idaho Falls
  • First stop will be Red Robin. We both want the yummy fries I had last time we went. They are seasoned with Parmesan and something else so good!
  • Hit Old Navy, our favorite store
  • Be back by 6 for Stake Conference
  • 8:30- PARTAY!!! We've got about 6 or 7 guys coming over. 7 guys to 2 girls, I like that ratio! ;)
So that is the plan!!! Don't worry, I'm sure there will be pictures later! :)

2 comments:

Vip said...

How awesome, I am looking forward to a great weekend as well. I am so stoked and can't wait and I started it off with a GREAT FRIDAY!

Ariane said...

Your post left me feeling nostalgic. I miss college. Have a good weekend!