Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Only 9 more days

...until I'm HOME!!!!! I can't wait to go home away from snow(in April for heaven's sake!), classes, and roommates. I am so excited for home cooked meals, to see my family, and for summer. I am going to miss my roommates but it's the end of the semester and we're all just a little tired of each other. Last weekend was a nightmare but it made me grateful for my brothers. I now know why I don't have any sisters because I probably would've killed them...I will never complain about my brothers again...maybe. But boys aren't dramatic or moody. I guess the experience has taught me some good lessons but I don't want to live with girls anymore, good incentive to get married but I'm not sure if a husband would be any better. :) But I won't dwell on the negative...positive positive positive. I will be home in 9 days! YAY!!!!

Things to do:
  • Take Doctrine and Covenants Final
  • Type up D&C assignment
  • Child Development Exam(not comprehensive, Thank Goodness!!!)
  • Write Family assessment
  • Spanish Lit assignment(read some Spanish poetry)
  • Spanish Lit final
  • Get boxes and Pack
  • White Glove
  • Breath
  • Be nice to my roommates-charity suffereth long, is kind, is not puffed up, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked...
  • Type up a reflection about my adolescent experience...that should be interesting
  • I should do some laundry...
  • Breath a little more
  • 9 week fitness challenge social...time to relax and eat ice cream
  • Exercise...aerobics and zumba, it's the last week of classes :(
  • Prepare for General Conference, it's going to be great I'm so excited!
  • Go to Temple on Thursday
I think that's about it...not too bad really. This semester has actually been pretty chill academically, now roommates that is a completely different story. But to my family: I can't wait to see you!!!! You guys are all getting big hugs, I don't care whether you want one or not. And I dedicate this song to you..."I say hey I be gone today but I be back around the way. Seems like everywhere I go, the more I seethe less I know. But I know one thing: That I love you!


4 comments:

Holly said...

Wow! Apparently the roommates are giving you a lot of trouble!!! There were a lot of underlying currents going on in that blog post. I hope you survive. Love you!

The Henriksons said...

Yeah!! Only 9 more days!! I too am glad you are coming home soon. I love my boys but this has been a long spring break and we are only half way through! Mom

Vip said...

Hey I love the video and song on your post. That song rocks! So now that you are coming home can we start our book club?

Hannah said...

For real! I'm totally pumped for our book club!!! :)