Friday, April 3, 2009

Reach Your Goal...I reached Mine!

BYU-Idaho's fitness activities program put on a 9 week challenge that began in January. My roommates and I decided to participate and Thursday was the closing social. The 9 week challenge was to exercise 180 minutes a week and attend at least on fitness class on campus during the time. Since my roommate Kimberly is the Step Aerobics instructor I went to Step every Monday and Wednesday. Then on Tuesdays and Thursday I attended Zumba, which is a low cardio workout done to latin dancing(SO FUN!) Saturdays I went to kickboxing. These classes were very enjoyable and a had fun while getting into shape. Now my goal is to keep it up during the summer. At the social last night we got T-shirts for completing the challenge.
The front says: Reach your goal
The back says: I reached mine

Before the social KP had a dance competition and she and her partner won FIRST PLACE for the waltz!!!! YAY!!! Congrats KP and Josh!
Me, Marisa, an d KP's Mom

Britton brought her a flower...so cute!!!


2 comments:

Holly said...

I'm so proud of you! That is so awesome! Why didn't we do that last year?!? Love you!

The Henriksons said...

Good job Hannah and Kimberly!! Hope we can keep it up when you get home!! Mom