Saturday, April 11, 2009

Good-Bye till the Fall

Last night I got into bed and laid there in the silence. I'd been home for only a few hours and I was already having roommate with drawl! It felt weird sleeping in a room by myself and not talking KP to sleep. And today I had a couple movie quotes come to mind that matched the situation perfectly but only KP would've understood. Then while in the radio the song that KP loves came on the radio, "Where I Stood" by Missy Higgins. Marisa and I have been texting all day and I'm trying to convince Sam that when he gets off his mission he should marry her(The age gap is a bit of concern to him). I also feel like something's missing from my day because I haven't been trash talked by Elise ;)

Now don't get me wrong I'm super excited to be home! It's absolutely beautiful and my brothers and I have had some wild adventures already(shopping for flowers and a shirt for prom) but I miss my sisters. Too bad they couldn't come home with me! I've been so lucky to be blessed with wonderful roommates and amazing friends! This summer will be long without them especially when I crave a full out dance party! But we'll be reunited in the fall. Thank goodness for things like facebook and cellphones; it makes things so much easier! I LOVE YOU GUYS AND YOU'RE ALL THE BEST!!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Oh... how sad! But I am soooo excited to have Marisa back home!! You should come visit us, or maybe we should take a road trip up there. That could be fun!

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Oh that is just too sad, but I am sure once you start working and get into a routine, maybe, well maybe it will be better!! Good luck, and have fun!! Let us know when you come to Rexburg for the wedding!! You should pick my mom up and bring her along!