Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hannah, Sam, David, Isaac, and Luke are grateful for:

music. family. books. the world. computers. my turtle. icecream. TV. hearing. singing. my eyesight. my guitar. the scriptures. my mom and dad. friends.(Hayden, James, Kimberly, Marisa, Britt, Britton, Shelby, Nikolas, John, Chelsie) electricity. furniture. industrial designers. art. the temple. Avatar. my skin. cars. fire. keyboards. good grades. trombone. The Book of Mormon. pictures. enough food. the moon. dancing. the sun. cameras. Perry the Platapus. Phineas and Ferb. Farmor. light switches. movies. rain. people. apples. Eternal Families. warm house. clothes. Meap. letters. cell phone. my bed. indoor toilets. holidays. mashed potatoes. stars. blankets. soap. wacky six. candles. wood. sunshine. cookies. church leaders. the prophet. numbers. sweatshirts. remote controls. blogs. Mr. Getty. Mr. Hendy. Mrs. Town. Mrs. Tytler. Jesus Christ. The Holy Ghost. Reflections. emotion. girls. tires. snow. Spencer Shay. Napoleon Dynamite. Internet. Fireflies...

And the list goes on and on...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

1 comment:

The Henriksons said...

I am so grateful for you guys!! Love ya lots and lots. Mom