Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What I could...or actually SHOULD be doing but I'm not

Studying for the developmental psych test I have to take tomorrow.
(what happened to the idea of beginning to study a week beforehand?)
Researching Teen Pregnancy.
Making the powerpoint about teen pregnancy for my group project.
Tidying up the apartment for clean checks.
Finding a ride to IF so I can catch my ride home.
Doing my Religion Homework.
Readings and Questions for Family 100.
Going to bed before 12:30 and getting up at 6.
Organizing my Practicum Binder.

What I am doing instead...
Blogging...obviously.
Thinking about the fact that I will be home in less than 3 days.
Facebook and E-mail.
Salivating at the thought of Grandma Julie's AMAZING sugar rolls.
Checking my phone every 5 minutes to see if a certain someone has texted me.
Imagining hugging the boys when I get home...They'll act like they don't like it but inside they love it.
Contemplating a nap...
Planning what home cooked meals I want.
Making a list of all the things I have been wanting to tell my mom in person.
Talking myself into beginning my homework because I'm pretty much past the point of procrastination.

I LEAVE FOR HOME ON FRIDAY!!!! CAN YOU TELL I'M EXCITED?!

4 comments:

Cassandra said...

Let me know if you can't find a ride ok? 907-252-9426 you can text me!

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Yeah, that is so exciting!! Don't you just love HOME!! and home cooked meals!! Have a good thanksgiving!!

Rick Machado said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ariane said...

Ahhh, home for the holidays. What a great feeling! Enjoy your Thanksgiving Break!