Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Marisa!

Marisa's birthday was at the beginning of October but Kimberly and I promised to take her out for lunch. Yesterday, almost a month later, we finally found time that fit all our schedules to go have lunch together. Marisa chose Craigo's. We went for lunch and had the buffet. It was so good! I don't think I've ever eaten that much pizza!!! They have so many different kinds and then they have dessert pizzas. It was AMAZING!Look at the deliciousness!
I didn't get the pasta though because when I remembered it I felt I'd had too many carbs already!
Here is the dessert pizza: oreo and apple goodness...Thanks Marisa for choosing Craigo's!!! We had a great time and a lot of laughs!

2 comments:

The Hardy Things in Life said...

FUN!! Love Craigos all you can eat! But next time you have to try the pasta, it is sooooo good!! Happy to hear you had a good time!!

The Henriksons said...

Sounds like a good time!! And some really good food!! We are having Hawiian haystacks tomorrow!!Wish you were going to be here for them!! Love ya lots Mom