Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Cookie Monster

No, I'm not talking about the blue furry monster on Sesame Street. I'm talking about the Cookie Monster from Craigos. Craigos is a pizza place in Rexburg that I had never actually been to till today. When Britton found out that neither Marisa nor I had ever had a Cookie Monster he promised to take us.
Today Britton took me, Marisa, and Kimberly to Craigos for a Cookie Monster.Here are Mar and KP just waiting...
Can I just take a moment to say how AMAZING Britton is? We joke that he's my big brother and I'm his little sister. Well he might as well be my big brother! Whenever I'm missing home I can always count on him for a BIG HUG!!!
Here it is! It's a chocolate chip cookie with TONS of yummy whip cream on top drizzled with chocolate and caramel.

Here are Mar and KP enjoying it! So good!!!!

Well....it was DELICIOUS!

6 comments:

MaudieV said...

I am totally shocked!!! How can someone go to BYU Idaho for 2 years and never have been to Craigo's for a Cookie Monster?!?! Unbelievable!!!! Bless Britton's heart for taking care of that problem.

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Oh man I can't believe you had never been to Craigo's before! I love there all you can eat pizza, pasta and salad bar!! And yea the cookie monster is amazing!! Glad you had a good time!! Love ya!!

Ariane said...

Mmmm... I wish I had a Craigos nearby because now I'm craving a Cookie Monster...and a pizza bomb.

AubsandKenny said...

LOVE the cookie monster..yum!

The Henriksons said...

So, can we go to Craigo's when I am in town? Mom

Hannah said...

OF COURSE MOM!!!! Oh man I have like a list of places we're going to go!!! AHH! I can't wait...it's not coming fast enough!