Friday, September 4, 2009

Off to School

Today I head back to school, mom and dad are driving me. We are making a little roadtrip of it; stopping in Hermiston to see the Jorgensen's and Mom and Dad will go with Benjamin to the Temple. Then we'll stop in Twin Falls and on to Rexburg Sunday night. I can move into my apartment Monday morning.
This summer has been so great! I have been so blessed to have a fantastic job that I love! I was able to spend so much time with my family and just relax and not worry about classes or roommate drama. But I am ready to head back and see friends. I'm hoping for a great semester.

What I'll Miss:
Family Walks
My own room
Free laundry
Running errands with Mom
Goofing off with the boys
Burgerville Milkshakes
Home cooking
My kids
Kennedy using words in the wrong context
The quiet solitude of the country, I can walk out my door and just listen to the birds
Dad's hugs

What I'm Looking Forward Too:
Living with Marisa
Student ward
Jamba across the street from my Apt.
A social life :)
Rexburg Temple
My friends in Rexburg-Britton, Chels, and KP



3 comments:

Britton Stanfill said...

For the record we are psyched to have you back here!! See you soon sista!

The Henriksons said...

I am going to red box that movie as soon as it comes out and watch it one afternoon at home by myself so I can cry freely!! Love girl and miss you lots. Mom

Messie said...

I miss your house too! And milkshakes! And your dad does give good dad hugs. How is school?!?!?!