Sunday, February 1, 2009

25 Random Things About Me!

I was tagged on Facebook to write 25 random things about myself. I thought I'd just post it on here too!

1- Horoscopes are AMAZING! I check my weekly horoscope every Sunday night, and now I've got my roommates doing it too! It's so fun, and weird how right they can be sometimes!
2- Pea coats are amazing!! I want to own one in almost every color. Currently I have a black and blue one.

3- Over Christmas break I spent a couple days with my Grandma(Farmor) going through old photos and listening to stories, it was great and I loved every minute of it! I just hope that someday my grandchildren will be interested in my life.
4- Airports scare the crap out of me. I begin hyperventilating the minute I walk inside one.
5- I secretly fear that I will end up 40, weird, and not married. Which is why I have so many back up plans.
6- No matter how many times I watch Little Women I always cry when Beth dies.
7- Since coming to college Sundays are the days I miss my family most. I miss us kids interrupting mom and dad's Sunday nap and cramming onto their bed.
8- I absolutely LOVE bargains and I once bought a pair of jeans at Old Navy for $3.95, it was SWEET!
9- I want to write a book so bad and I've already begun brain storming but please don't ask for details.
10- I was obsessed with the Twilight series until I read the fourth and it completely ruined it all for me. I haven't seen the movie or picked up one of the books since.
11- I read all 6 of Jane Austen's novels this summer and she is my new favorite author. They are now my comfort food. Mansfield Park is my least favorite and Persuasion is my favorite.
12- I attend the Temple once a week and I don't care if Baptisms are a 3.5 hour wait, it's worth it.
13- I HATE the snow! HATE IT!!! I don't even like playing in it, count me out! So why am I in Rexburg? I don't know but I'm sure someday I'll get the answer.
14- I like Victoria Secret's Perfumes and lotions, "Pure Seduction" is the best.
15- When I was little and rode in the car with my dad, it drove me crazy that he constantly changed the radio station. I swore I would never do that (my first mistake) Now I am constantly changing the radio station.
16- I couldn't survive without my laptop.
17- I call and talk to my mom everyday sometimes for 5 minutes other times an hour.
18- I'm only a sophomore in college but I know exactly what I want and have known since I graduated high school. I haven't changed my major once.
19- Getting letters in the mail is one of my favorite things. I'm the one who checks the mail everyday
20- Being a Nanny is the best and only job I've ever had. But I love my kids! Kennedy was the little sister I never had!
21- I don't like fruity scented deodorants so I always buy fresh or vanilla scented.
22- I love walking around in just my underwear...just ask my roommates
23- I sleep every night with my pig, Wart. One day my roommate stole him and I almost had a cow until he was found.
24- I love how green home(Vancouver Washington) is. And I miss the sound and smell of rain
25-My favorite picture of my family is one that my little brother Luke drew during sacrament meeting when he was 5. I have it taped to my wall. All of us have huge heads with big round eyes, Mom and I are the biggest people in the picture. I think we stifled laughs all through sacrament meeting!

4 comments:

donnaR said...

I feel exactly the same way about Twilight. I will have to read Persuasion...And who am I? I'm your mom's cousin. Hugs.

The Henriksons said...

I still laugh when I think of that picture!! And I watched Little Women the other day and cried when Beth died. Just last Sunday Dad and I were in our room changing our clothes and talking. The next thing I know all four boys are in the room with us and on the bed. Then Hannah calls!! We were all together again! Mom

The Hardy Things in Life said...

I loved reading all those random things about you, it was a lot of fun! And I feel like I know you a lot better know! ahhah, and walking around in your underwear, you are crazy! I don't think I could even do that now, with my husband around! I sure hope classes are going well, and I am a horrible cousin, I haven't even talked to you in forever and we live in the same town. Well I hope you know if you need anything, I mean ANYTHING, you can call! Just a phone call away! I think I might most 25 random thing about myself, it would be tons of fun! Take care and love you Hannah!

AubsandKenny said...

the twilight movie is better than the book I think!