Sunday, February 22, 2009

Kick boxing, humongous pancakes, a little homework, dinner as an apartment, and Battle of the Dance

Yesterday morning started out like any other Saturday. I went to a kick boxing class, it was lots of fun but I messed up my knee. Then for lunch our friend Briton came over and made us pankcakes...BIG pancakes! They were so good, we had plain and blueberry pancakes with jam, syrup, peanut butter, and cool whip whatever topping we felt inclined to use. YUMMY!


Here is the stack of pancakes...yes we ate all of them.

I attempted to do homework, but it didn't really work. I can't seem to focus on Saturdays and it was absolutely beautiful outside! It looks like Spring has arrived but Rexburg winters love to tease me so I'm sure now that most of the snow is melted it will snow again. Sigh...We decided all of us would go to dinner together. We went to this place called G's Dairy, it is half store half restaurant. We got the $5 special which included, soup, role, drink, and ice-cream. The soup was soo good and the ice-cream was amazing. They had chocolate peanut butter cup so of course I had that kind. Anything with peanut butter and chocolate calls my name!
We went to Battle of the Dance and it was amazing! I was a little wary because last semester's wasn't very good. But this semester it was way better. We had a lot of fun. We were supporting our friend Michael's crush. She had two dances so we cheered and voted for her. :)
We got there early to get and save good seats so here are some photos...
Janelle singing along to the music while we wait for it to start

When we returned to the apartment we were in the dancing mood so we had a dance party in the kitchen then Kimberly and Janelle taught me and Marisa how to Waltz then we learned the Cha Cha. I love all my roommates...I don't think I could've been blessed with better ones! Love you guys!

2 comments:

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Super fun!! I am glad you had a good weekend full of roommates, eating ice cream, and well of course dancing!! Loads of fun!

The Henriksons said...

You guys are do cute!!! Mom