Saturday, February 7, 2009

If I Have to Read Another Chapter from a Text Book I'll Go Insane!

My Saturday has been pretty chill and I don't expect it to get too exciting. I've got a ton of homework so I have been diligently working hard. Okay maybe not diligently, I can only read for so long. Most of my homework is reading; chapter 7 of my Adolescence textbook, chapter 6 of early childhood, 2 chapters of El Camino, and D&C Reading(which I think I'll save for Sunday). Now that may not look like a lot, but textbook chapters are usually 40 pages and BORING. I'm tempted to skip out on my early childhood reading because there is no reading check. Actually I'm pretty set on skipping it or skimming it before class, which I know is not congruent with the Learning Model, but oh well.
I haven't been reading all day. This morning I went to kick boxing on campus and it was super fun. I really enjoyed it. Except we did a push-up exercise and my arms are KILLING me. I never was good at push-ups and it's been a while. I love that the school has fitness programs and activities, it makes it so much easier to exercise. It's like being a member of a gym but it's free! Well I did pay tuition.
Anyways, next weekend is going to be awesome because my roommates and I are going home with Marisa to Orem. I will get to see Jessie who's at BYU Provo and our old roommate Holly! Now I've just got to survive this next week and I'll be good! Ooh, and the Mentalist is a new one this Tuesday, so I'm pretty pumped!

2 comments:

The VIPs said...

I was great at skimming chapters right before the test, passing the test and forgetting the whole thing. Got great grades but didn't learn much.

I don't know what my point was in telling you this...hmm.

Holly said...

Yeah 2 day and you will be here!!!