Wednesday, June 23, 2010

SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER!!!!

I wish the World Cup took place every year!!! I have LOVED watching the games!! They are fantastic! This morning was the USA vs Algeria game and it was INTENSE! Mady was still asleep so I couldn't be too loud but I was freaking out. I yelled at the TV a few times and then we we scored in overtime I was literally jumping around the living room! GO USA!!! Donovan came out of no where!!! Mady probably thought I was insane because I was so excited!! We did a little victory dance!!! I LOVE IT!!!
WOOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!
Here is Donovan(10) after he scored.
After the score the US team dog piled each other...it was fantastic!
Did I mention that I was pretty freaking excited?
Soccer is the world's favorite sport! :)

Here is the Official World Cup song "Waka Waka (This Time for Africa) sung by Shakira...whom is one of my favorite artists. This song is pretty amazing...I love it. We did part of the dance in Zumba. My goal is to someday be able to shake it like Shakira!
Enjoy! And if you haven't yet, watch some of the World Cup...it's AWESOME!
USA vs. Ghana on Saturday!

2 comments:

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Oh man wasn't that a great game!?! Loved it!!

Cassandra said...

LOL I've noticed the TV's been on ESPN haha