Monday, June 7, 2010

GLEE


This weekend I was introduced to a show that has made me fall in love with music all over again! I've always loved music, there is rarely a time where I'm not either blasting the music or it's playing in the background (pretty sure this comes from my Dad!) But now I love it even more! The show is GLEE! My roommate Baylee is obsessed with it and we had the first 13 episodes on DVD so we had a Glee marathon and watched all of them in the course of 24 hours. The season finale is Tuesday but I've still got some episodes to catch up on before then...This show makes me happy! And I absolutely love their renditions of other artists' music. Hence my playlist is dedicated to Glee now :)
It also makes me wish I had AMAZING singing skills!

Thanks, Baylee, for introducing GLEE to our apartment! We've all been inspired to sing and dance all the time!



1 comment:

The Hardy Things in Life said...

I have heard some many good things about GLEE! I keep telling Stuart I want to buy the first season and know I am going to have to for sure!! Hope things are going well with the job!!