Thursday, June 10, 2010

I miss them...

In 2 weeks I get to see my family. I'm pretty much beside myself with excitement. Staying for the summer was the right choice, I don't necessarily know why, but it was and I don't regret it. And while it's been great, I LOVE my job, my roommates are AWESOME, and although the weather isn't as great as I would like, I MISS my family!!!!!! It's been really rough for me the past few weeks because I feel like I am missing out. Isaac turned 12 and was ordained a Deacon, Sam received his Eagle and will be graduating from high school next week. I'm missing EVERYTHING! Okay...not everything, I realize I'm being dramatic...but STILL!!! You want to know how bad it is?
I'm jealous of my brother's girlfriend. Yep. You heard that right. She gets to go do things with my family...it may not be a lot of things but she is there with them. I can't look at a picture of the two of them on facebook without crying. Yeah, it's pretty bad.

But no worries! In 2 weeks my family will be in Weiser, Idaho for the National Oldtime Fiddler's Contest, I have never been so thankful for the Fiddle Contest. I'm so excited to see them even though it will only be for a couple days. I can't wait. It's what is helping me survive...not that my life is difficult, because it's not. I just can't wait!!!

3 comments:

The Henriksons said...

We are excited to see you too sweetie!! The time will go by fast because I have so much to do before then!! I love you and miss you. Mom

The Hardy Things in Life said...

What fun!! Family, aren't they everything!! Hope you have a good time and enjoy the time you have with them!!

The Henriksons said...

I love you Hannah and can't wait to see you.

Dad