Sunday, June 20, 2010

I LOVE my Dad because...


  • he's goofy. I don't even know how to explain the goofiness...but it makes me laugh
  • he gives the BEST hugs! Even when I don't think I need one...I do.
  • he fills my bucket when it's empty
  • I know he loves my mom. He finds ways to show it daily
  • he likes Jane Austen. I've been spoiled by having a dad who will watch Pride and Prejudice (yes the LONG version!), Emma, and other Jane Austen's. There are very few men like that
  • he loves music. He is like the music guru, it's amazing. I remember riding in the car with him when I was little and he would quiz me on what instruments were being played, the song name, the band name, etc.
  • he randomly calls me up to talk
  • he is a worthy priesthood holder, always willing to give me or anyone else a blessing
  • he creates meals like "Rob's Hamburger Special" and "Stuff"
  • he has a BEAUTIFUL singing voice and he shares it with everyone
  • we have a great relationship. I love it
Happy Father's Day Dad!!! Thank you for all that you do for me!! You are the BEST!!!
I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

The Henriksons said...

Thanks Hannah! You are a great daughter. You make it easy to be a Dad.

Love Ya!