Friday, January 29, 2010

Why I am Happy

  1. It's FRIDAY!!! Hallelujah. It's my sleep in day and I only had 2 classes and in one we watched a movie. LOVE FRIDAYS!
  2. Kimberly is coming for a sleepover tonight! We're going to eat caramel corn, TALK, and laugh till our stomachs hurt!
  3. Colbie Caillat is coming to ISU in Pocatello and tickets went on sale today. YES, I bought one.
  4. Elder M. Russel Ballard is speaking at a University Fireside tomorrow. I'm way excited!
  5. Tomorrow night the roomies and I are going to Idaho Falls for a Winco shop and a Red Robin Dinner. I can already taste the bottomless fries...
  6. Boys are dumb and clueless(unless your name is Britton or Eli) This doesn't make me happy but it makes me feel better to say it. :)
  7. My English teacher didn't call on me to present my point of view on a Utilitarian Thought Experiment. I couldn't breathe through most of class.
  8. Austin(my roommate) and I discover a new thing everyday that we share in common(southwestern dressing on our subway sandwiches, we both want 5 children, love the same music and love to belt it out at the top of our lungs, we quote movies till 1 in the morning, Jane Austen is amazing, and the list goes on and on)
  9. Zumba is my fitness class tonight. It's my FAVORITE! I am also happy because I worked out every day this week even when I didn't want to. GO ME!
  10. And I'm just HAPPY for no particular reason because life is great! It's hard, I often feel like I'm drowning, I don't have the particulars down about my future, and I've been super emotional but deep down I'm really HAPPY!!

3 comments:

The Hardy Things in Life said...

WOW, sounds like things are going pretty good for the most part! And sounds like you having a fun weekend planned, that is awesome!! Take your mind off of school for a few days!! Hope you have a good weekend!! Love you!

The Henriksons said...

I am so glad you are happy. And what a fun time you have planned. Yes boys are dumb for the most part but we have to have them and some of them do eventually smarten up and come around. I love your new background. Love ya lots and lots, Mom

MaudieV said...

I think when we feel happy for no reason, it's our Heavenly Father giving us a glimpse of the future. Everything is so bright you have to wear shades!!!