Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010

Welcome 2010! The New Year has me still at BYU-Idaho finishing up the last of my child development classes (which aren't super exciting; administrative issues and research methods), still have a couple semesters and an internship left. It's weird to think I am over half way! It kinda scares me though because I'm not quite sure what I want to do with my life...well I had a plan and now I'm not sure about the plan. But it's all good, I know I'm in the right place so I am just moving right along.

I look forward to getting to know new people this year, like my 3 new roommates, learning and growing, making decisions about the future, and tackling whatever this year has to bring.
Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

The Hardy Things in Life said...

WOW 3 new roommates! That should be fun!! wink wink!! Good luck with that! Happy to hear you are half way there, that is so exciting! Hope things are going well!! Good luck with classes!

The Henriksons said...

Hey could you do me a favor and change my page so it is no longer Christmas? Thanks!! Mom