Sunday, September 19, 2010

We don't work out, We just like to goof off...

A week ago after getting a Cookie Monster at Craigo's, Austin decided to go workout. The rest of us decided to just go up to the workout room with her and chill while she worked out. Here are the results...Let's put as much weight on as possible and see if we can do it!!!
Haha absolutely LOVE this picture!!!

Okay, I know this looks uncomfortable but it's seriously one of my favorite things to do on the ab ball...I could lay like that for a long time!


Needless to say there are no photos of Austin since she was working out. Not that I blame her I wouldn't want anyone taking photos of me while I was working out either! But we all got pretty good ab workouts that night...Laughter the natural ab workout!

2 comments:

The Henriksons said...

That's my favorite kind of workout! Mom

The Hardy Things in Life said...

That is great!! Looks like you guys had a great work out!! Don't you just feel so good after a good laugh!!