Monday, May 10, 2010

Girl's Night!!

Last Saturday we NEEDED a girl's night. We also called it a "hate men" night. Yes...I know that sounds sad and pitiful but a few of us really needed it. It consisted of good friends with a common cause, games, "better than sex" cake, laughter and a hate man movie, John Tucker Must Die.

Better than Sex Cake
(Devil's food cake with sweet condensed milk, caramel, cool whip, some more caramel and crushed up score bars)
It was DELICIOUS! And we ate it right out of the pan.

I finished it off the next day...

Sometimes a Girl's Night is just needed and I think we feel somewhat better...
(Don't worry Dad, I'm done hating men, I think it's out of my system now)

6 comments:

AubsandKenny said...

that cake looks amazing :D Girls night is always a must, even if you love men or a man I should say ;)

Cassandra said...

You need to make the cake for me and Aubrey, it's only the right thing to do really :)

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Girls nights are always needed!! And man I LOVE that cake too!! Sounds and looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Lisa said...

Great night!! And now we are blogger friends on top of Facebook friends! Can't get much better :)

The Henriksons said...

So, how do you know that it is better than sex cake? Just wondering!! Looks like you had a fun night. Mom

Hannah said...

Mom, muahahahahaha!!! G asked me the same thing. hehehe