Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy Birthday...


to my Mother and Best Friend!

I love...
Chatting with you every day
Your laugh
(especially when it's late at night and we really should be in bed)
Your hard work and sacrifices
that you name your cars...so now I do too
that we quote movies
when you sing along to the radio
that you started a Book Club
your arts and crafts
that I change your blog backgrounds for you
when you send me packages
that you've taken up knitting? or is it crocheting?
(either one I love my new RED scarf!!)
that food just tastes better when you make it

The list could literally go on and on!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!
I love you lots!!!!


2 comments:

The Henriksons said...

Thank you Hannah!! You are the best daughter ever!! I love ya lots!! Mom

The Henriksons said...

Hannah you are the best daughter ever. You make us very proud. I am so glad that mom has you.