Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Olive Garden and Good Friends


Last night was our ward Christmas/Closing Social. We had it catered by Olive Garden...yes you read that right! Oh my gosh it was AMAZING!!! Olive Garden is my most favorite place to eat, so I was pretty psyched! There were breadsticks, salad, and all types of pastas! Then to top it off there was CHEESECAKE for dessert! Oh man...I was literally in heaven! It was delicious.
Not only was there yummy food but there was great company! I love my ward and the friends that I have made. There was a lot of laughing but it made me sad that some of my friends are moving and graduating. I'll miss them. But hopefully they won't be too far away!

Here is Britt and I. I LOVE her will miss her like crazy come winter semester!

Casidy, Britt, Marisa, Kali, and I before we left

This is my favorite picture from the whole night!
Marisa, Britton, Me, and Kimberly.
I love the four of us! And Kali took this picture right after our big group hug!

I have been so blessed to have met so many amazing people here at BYU-I. So many have changed my life and taught me so many things. I will never forget the friendships I have made. And I am so grateful that the Lord has placed these people in my life!

1 comment:

The Hardy Things in Life said...

LOVE the new background! Olive Garden oh man I am so jealous!! Looks like you have some good buddies, and have made tons of memories!! What fun!! Hopefully we will see you when you get home for Christmas break!!