Monday, October 29, 2007

Wild Weekend

This past weekend was pretty amazing, once I finished all my exams and was done stressing. Friday night I went to the Haunted Mill with my roommate Stefka and her sister and friends. It was a blast! Stefka was half the fun. She freaks out over everything. Oh man, it was so great! We went in groups of four and I was with Stefka, Ashley, and Eli. While standing in line to get into the Haunted Mill Stekka and I are standing next to each other and then she moves and there is still something standing beside me. I turn and look and it's this guy dressed in black wearing an ugly scary pig thing mask. I don't know how long he'd been standing there, but Stekka freaked out! It was so funny. We both though the "thing" was each other. Then there was a part in the Haunted Mill where we walked into a room and it was pitch black. We didn't even know where to walk because we couldn't see. Eli thought it would be funny to let go of our hands and "disappear" Stekka froze and refused to move while Ashley and I screamed Eli's name. Then he scared us by grabbing our legs. We were not very happy with him :) But over all the Haunted Mill was amazing!

On Saturday I went to the William Joseph Concert on campus. It was sooo good. William Joseph is a piano player. He is really good too. It was so much fun. Afterwards Janelle and I bought his CD and then stood in line to take a picture with him. So I've put the pictures up on my google pictures. Just go to the photos link. It was pretty amazing! And we've been listening to his CD all weekend

Well now it's Monday and the start of a whole new week, and my stress levels have once again risen! We just finished the chapters in psychology on sleep and stress. And now I'm always relating my life to psychology. Oh well I've reached the exhaustion stage in the Stress Stages...and so on. HAHA but I guess it's a good thing. Well I better get back to my homework so that I can get it done before FHE tonight, we're carving pumpkins! :)

No comments: