Thursday, October 25, 2007

TEST TEST TEST!

So this week I have 3 exams and a paper due! HOLY COW! Today I took my Bio exam...UGGG I hate biology! My American Heritage Exam opened today and my psychology exam opens tomorrow. I will be so happy when this week is over!
Because I've had so much homework this week I haven't don't anything too exciting. On monday for FHE we went to the a counselor in the Bishopric's house. I have never laughed so hard in my life. I absolutely love my family, especially my sisters, Chrystal and Carolee. They are both hilarious! Carolee served a mission in Latvia(pretty sure I spelled that wrong) and she is amazing! Chrystal is just funny! They fed us mashed potatoes, pork roast, salad, cooked carrots, bread, lemonade, and ice cream for desert! so yummy!!! I love it when we go to the Bishopric's house for FHE, it's my real MEAL for the month!
On saturday I'm going to the William Joseph concert on campus! I'm so excited!!! William Joseph is a famous piano player....I don't know how famous but it's gonna be amazing!!!! It will be my gift to me for living through this week! :)
Love you all!!!!

No comments: