Thursday, October 18, 2007

Hey Family!

Hey Family!!!
Look what I have created! A beautiful blog all about my wonderful and exciting college life! ;)
I bet you all are just dying to hear all about it! And this way I will be able to keep in touch with everyone. And I will attempt to keep it up to date!

My life has really not been exciting thus far. I attend classes everyday and party on the weekends! Right now I also have a job. I'm working at a Marketing Research company called Western Watts. I am one of those annoying surveyors who calls at the most inconvenient times. I am a person like those whom I used to hang up on, oh the irony...
My job isn't too exciting. Some nights seem very long and boring, those are the nights that people just hang up on me. And some nights are very exciting. Like the night a couple weeks ago, where I kept up my PR every hour and my name was put into a drawing for a touch i pod! Now that would totally make this job worthwhile if I won!!!
When I'm not doing homework then I play with my roommates. We like to do all sorts of fun stuff. There's usually something to do on campus or we go play at a park and take wild pictures!
Well, that's all I've got for now!! I'm so excited that I'll be able to keep you updated and in touch!! Love you all!
Hugs and Kisses!

No comments: