Thursday, November 15, 2012

Reunion with two of my BEST girls!

I have AMAZING friends!  Have I ever told you that?  Well, I'm telling you now!  I have so many different friends, people I've known for a long time, short time, and forever!  Last night I was able to hang out with two of my greatest friends. I have known Janelle and Katelynn since sunbeams.  But didn't become BEST friends until high school and life since then has definitely brought us closer together.  We can talk about anything and everything (and we usually do!)  It's not often that the three of us get to be together but when we are together it's always a BLAST!












I am so grateful for these two girls!  They have always been there for me and have been such a great support!  And they've both stayed my some of my closest friends despite being married (I love their husbands, who also support me by letting their wives have girl time with me!) It's a good thing Ryan and Brannon get along!  I'll have to make sure the future hubby get's along with them too so they can have guy time while we have girl time!

Let's do this again soon!
LOVE YOU TWO!


No comments: