Sunday, May 22, 2011

Mom and I

I found this picture today while going through some folders. I think that this is one of my favorite pictures of me and mom. We look so happy and that is a REAL smile on Mom's face. This picture was taken almost a year ago in Weiser while we were at the festival. I remember Mom and I laughing so hard as she pointed out people she used to know or guys she'd dated. One of my favorite things to do with my mom is giggle. And when we get really giggly it's all downhill from there! We have the greatest time together!
And I can't get over how much I love this picture. This picture is us. Me and my Mommy. Whom I LOVE! I love her and I love us!

1 comment:

The Henriksons said...

Seriously! You posted that picture? Just kidding kiddo. I love you and I love being with you and giggling with you is one of my favorite things to do! You silly girl! Mom