Friday, February 12, 2010

3 Day Weekend

It's Friday...THANK GOODNESS!!!
I am leaving for Utah at 2 pm sharp!
I'm going to chill and relax all weekend.
I hope it's warmer there
I get home cooked meals-courtesy of Marisa's Mom YAY!!!
I am going to go to Old Navy because I miss it...
I should start and finish Covenant Hearts because my outline for it is due next week...
Kimberly and I are going to clear our muddled heads
There will most definitely be a dance party in Marisa's kitchen
Opening Ceremonies for the Olympics are tonight! I'm pumped!

Pretty much it's going to be a great weekend! I got most of my homework done too so I can just have fun!!!

Oh, and before I forget...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMMY WAMMY!!!!! (hehehehe)
My little brother is 18 today!!!! That's insane!!Haha, I love him! He's pretty cool! I taught him all I know...
*MEAP*
Happy 18th Sam!!!

Wish I was home to celebrate with you!


1 comment:

The Henriksons said...

The picture of you and Sam made me cry! I don't know why. I guess I am a little emotional today. I too can not believe Sam is 18. And I am extremely pumped for the olympics! I love the opening ceremonies. Have a super weekend! Mom