Thursday, May 28, 2009

A first trip to Burgerville


Yesterday my roommate Marisa flew in from Orem, UT and she is staying with me till next Saturday! Today I decided that one of the first things that she had to experience while in Washington was a Burgerville milkshake. Burgerville milkshakes are my FAVORITE!!! I love them and I'm always craving one while at school but they don't have Burgervilles in Idaho. So today Marisa and I had lunch at Burgerville, the seasonal shake right now is fresh strawberry and it's quite good. Marisa loved it! (If she hadn't I'd have to disown her as a friend) After lunch we went to the park and basked in the sunshine. It'll be a great week and a half, I'm excited. More of our adventures to follow. :)

3 comments:

AubsandKenny said...

Looks amazing!!!!!11

Holly said...

I am SOOOO jealous!

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Oh man I have to agree with you on that one, Burgerville has amazing milkshakes! Hope you two have fun together!! See ya soon!!